Teacher of the Month (T.O.M.) Award
Recognizing Our Community’s Champions in the Classroom
At the Bethune Law Firm, we want to recognize the devotion, dedication and passion of the many outstanding teachers and faculty members within our Metro Atlanta community schools.
We have created the Bethune Law Firm’s Teacher of the Month Award to recognize outstanding educators that teach at our following partnering schools:
- Bethune Elementary School (Atlanta)
- Bethune Middle School (Dekalb)
- Unidos Dual Language Charter School (Clayton)
The outstanding Teacher honored with the Bethune Law Firm’s T.O.M. Award will receive from Bethune Law Firm:
- Certificate of Appreciation
- $200 Check for school supplies
- Miscellaneous Gifts Card(s)
- T.O.M. will be featured in the Bethune Law Firm’s “Bethune Buzz” monthly newsletter
Nominations for Teacher of the Month are submitted by the community, parents, students, faculty, peers and local citizens familiar with the outstanding qualities and performances of their nominee.
- There will be only one winner each month
- Winners may not be awarded T.O.M. more than one time per school year
- Awards will be rotated amongst all partnering schools unless nominations from the other partnering schools are not submitted
Nominate a Teacher of The Month!
Bethune Law Firm encourages anyone in the community who has been positively affected by a teacher or faculty member at our partnering schools (Bethune Elementary, Bethune Middle and Unidos) to submit a nomination. To submit your nomination, complete the Bethune Law Firm’s Teacher of the Month Award Nomination Form below (www.bethunelawfirm.com/teacherofthemonth).
- Must be 18 years of age or older to complete the online nomination form
- Students must have their parent/guardian over 18 years of age to complete the nomination form
- All nominations must be submitted no later than the 20th of the preceding month
Nominating an outstanding teacher or faculty member as Teacher of the Month is a great way to let the community know about the important work of a champion in our local schools.If you have any questions, feel free to email Ms. Tamika Mack at firstname.lastname@example.org